Microblading is a manual technique considered to be semi-permanent makeup or cosmetic tattoo, also known as eyebrow embroidery, micro-stroking or 3D brows. This procedure allows the artist to enhance the appearance of your brows, or to fully create a new shape, by manually placing pigments in the upper layers of the skin in the form of hair like strokes that can hardly be distinguished from real hair, providing an incredibly natural look.
Powder Brows are created with a micropigmentation machine and it is recommended for customers that want a soft or darker ombre makeup look. This procedure is also recommended for customers that are not good candidates for microblading due to either previous permanent makeup, large pores or oily skin.
Manual Brow Shading
Manual brow shading technique is performed manually with a microblading pen. It is a perfect way to give your microbladed eyebrows a thicker, bolder makeup look. It is normally done on top of your microbladed eyebrows. When done in combination with microblading, the treatment is often referred to as combo-brows. Manual shading is a semi-permanent technique like microblading.
The tattoo and PMU removal technique is a method of tattoo and PMU ink extraction which is designed to remove tattoo and permanent makeup (PMU) ink pigments from the body. This method works much like having the original tattoo and PMU, but instead of ink it uses a specially formulated chemical that bonds with the original tattoo and PMU ink to draw it to the skin surface. The removal formula is delivered to the ink using a high specification digital permanent make-up machine.
Traditional Permanent Makeup (lips, eyeliner, brow shading)
Stop struggling with the extra time and effort required to apply and re-apply your makeup each day… Plus, get that look you really desire, performed by a trained professional. Traditional permanent makeup (also known as PMU, or permanent cosmetics), is done by a machine, and is completely safe. It is most often applied to the eyebrows, eyeliner and lips.
Taking good care of your skin is essential to maintain our beauty. We offer several services that will help you cleanse and repair your skin, and leave you feeling both relaxed and confident when you walk out the door…
Consultation done same day as procedure.
Non-Refundable deposit is required at booking. THIS FEE IS A NO SHOW WILL BE Charged.
On consultation day:
- The brows artist will draw your brows shape that match your face feature, and you adjust the shape that fit your best interest.
- You choose the pigment color that match with your desire. We have variety color of choice.
- The brows artist will discuss with you what style of brows (3D-microblading or Ombre style or 6D-microblading ombre style) match you best.
- The procedure goes after you are satisfied and approve the shape and color.
Ombre powder is a permanent make up technique for clients who prefers fuller and defined result than Microblading hair strokes but still very soft and natural. Its done with a handheld small tattoo pen, sterilized needles and tools to deposit thousands of tiny dots of pigments into the upper layers of skin, gradually building up the color and defined shape . The tails of ombre powder brows are darker and fades into a light, misty fronts. These brows are smudge-proof, sweat-proof, and water-proof and it lasts up to 3 years.
- 1st session: $450
- 2nd session up 4-5 weeks after – $250
Touch up 12 months – $300
Touch up 13- 24 months – $450
- Swelling time: 3-7 days. Moderates swelling is gradually decrease daily up to 7 days then back to normal. Color is darken and shrink. Shape is swelling and tighten pull up. Two sides might slightly different to each other because of the tight muscle from fresh wound.
- Down time: scabbing and dry skin fall off happening from 3-7 days.
- Color is lightening up on 2nd and 3rd week after procedure is done.
- The final color shows on the last day of 4th week but will be lighten up 50% shade compared to right after the procedure.
- Pain level: depends on pain tolerance of each person, from scale 1-10, discomfort is in range 2-4. Most of my clients sleep well during the procedure are performed so they experience not painful at all.
- Fading and Touch up needed: 1 1/2 years – 2 years to refresh color and nice shape maintaining.