6D MICROBLADING OMBRE
This is a combination of two cosmetic tattoo brows treatments Microblading and Powder Brows. The method’s essence is a precise drawing of fine lines that imitate natural hairs, plus the soft filling of the entire eyebrow contour with pigment, like everyday makeup with shadows or a soft pencil.
The mixed technique of eyebrow tattooing is the apogee of art. Possibility to create exceptional eyebrows in their natural form. No one will even understand that they made using the tattoo technique! After all, the correct selection and combination of shades only favourably emphasize the eyebrows and not pretentiously highlight them.
- 1st session: $500
- 2nd session up 4-5 weeks after – $300
Touch up 12 months – $350
Touch up 13- 24 months – $450
- How long of the procedure: 3 hours
- Swelling time: 3-7 days. Moderates swelling is gradually decrease daily up to 7 days then back to normal. Color is darken and shrink. Shape is swelling and tighten pull up. Two sides might slightly different to each other because of the tight muscle from fresh wound.
- Down time: scabbing and dry skin fall off happening from 3-7 days.
- Color is lightening up on 2nd and 3rd week after procedure is done.
- The final color shows on the last day of 4th week but will be lighten up 50% shade compared to right after the procedure.
- Pain level: depends on pain tolerance of each person, from scale 1-10, discomfort is in range 2-4. Most of my clients sleep well during the procedure are performed so they experience not painful at all.
- Fading and Touch up needed: 1 1/2 years – 2 years to refresh color and nice shape maintaining.
Consultation done same day as procedure.
Non-Refundable deposit is required at booking. THIS FEE IS A NO SHOW WILL BE Charged.
On consultation day:
- The brows artist will draw your brows shape that match your face feature, and you adjust the shape that fit your best interest.
- You choose the pigment color that match with your desire. We have variety color of choice.
- The brows artist will discuss with you what style of brows (3D-microblading or Ombre style or 6D-microblading ombre style) match you best.
- The procedure goes after you are satisfied and approve the shape and color.